Followers

Monday 31 August 2015

The Face of Glitterwitch

Ever wondered about the face behind the Wonderful World of Glitterwitch? Well wonder no more!

A couple of months ago I got an email from Kent Life Magazine asking if they could interview me for an article entitled "Silver Entrepreneurs" I wasn't sure if that meant that I didn't quite make gold, or simply that I am old! Either way there is no such thing as bad publicity as they say, so I thought why not.

The interview was conducted over the phone, where they also broke the bad news that a photographer would be coming around. Well, some of you may know that I am not as active as I have been in the past due to illness, and so there is a little more of me than there used to be.

No matter how much I squirmed, it was no good - the photographer was coming. Resigned to my fate, I thought "Oh well, lets just go for it".

The September issue of Kent Life Magazine arrived last week, and there I am in all my glory photographed at Glitterwitch HQ.

If you look carefully behind me you can see the dragons on the cupboard top being watched over by Alfie (Elf 'n' Safety).

Click here  to read the full article from Kent Life's website

I was asked to give my top business tips for anyone (over a certain age) thinking of setting up their own business. I wonder if you agree with the ones I suggested. Would love to know what you think.

I am now off to update the website with some lovely new items for September - where has this year gone? Well they say times flies as you get older - can't argue with that one!

I will leave you with this quote from Jane Russell
"Publicity can be terrible, but only if you don't have any"

Click here  to visit our website which now has a Christmas Crafting Section.



1 comment: